After getting the major Chicago stuff up I finally got my photos up from a couple hours doing the Boston T last month on my Wickford Junction to Exeter Round-Trip, the photos I’m most happy about getting is doing the airport station mostly justice (didn’t want to spend another fare there and didn’t leave, maybe next time):
- Wellington–(7 Photos)
- Sullivan Square–(37 Photos)
- North Station–(5 Photos)
- State (Orange Line)–(8 Photos)
- State (Blue Line)–(6 Photos)
- Government Center–(5 Photos)
- Wood Island–(9 Photos)
- Airport Station–(19 Photos)
- Charles/MGH–(15 Photos)
- Park Street (Red Line)–(7 Photos)
- Park Street (Green Line)-This LRV is painted a strange color!
- Back Bay (Orange Line)–(1 Photo)
Have a good weekend!