Note: Many of the links on these pages may be dead do to more recent updates
- 29 December, 2008: Went back to the 1-Broadway Line in my quest to get all of upper Mahattan finished, rebuilt the page for 137 St-City College with 12 photos of the station and 13 of the artwork.
- 28 December, 2008: Added my biggest station for Arts For Transit Art yet, 81 Street-Museum of Natural History, the section (yes the station has that much art!) has 16 photos of the station itself, AND 110 PHOTOS of the art that engulfes the station, Enjoy! I also spent far too long reading up and would like to salute Pheniox, Airizona and that entire station into the rapid rail transit world! The light rail opened yesterday and tommorrows is its first full day of weekday revenue service.
- 27 December, 2008: Decided to go back to the Manhattan side of the website for the Central Park West Line making pages for 110 St-Cathedral Pkwy from the archive with 20 photos of the station and 10 of its artwork, 103 Street with 11 photos from TODAY, 96 Street was rebuilt with 12 new photos, and 86 Street was rebuilt with 1 new photo added.
- 26 December, 2008: Added photos and layout summeries of two G Crosstown Line Stations: Bedford-Nostrand Avenues, with 11 new photos, and Classon Avenue with 10.
- 25 December, 2008: I'm finally back in New York taking a lot more subway photos. I've gotten photos done of three more L 14th St-Canarsie Line Statoins: Third Avenue with 14 photos, First Avenue with 16 photos, Bedford Ave with 7 photos, Graham Avenue with 5 photos, and Grand St. And Season's Greetings!
- 2 December, 2008: The entire Hudson-Bergen Light Rail is now here! Finished off with Richard St with 14 photos, Danforth Avenue with 24, 45th Street with 18, and 22nd Street with 19, also added 19 new photos to a rebuilt page for 34th Street Enjoy this system that is now complete!
- 24 November, 2008: Had a bit of extra time today, and finished off the West Side Avenue Branch of the Hudson-Bergen Light Rail: Jersey Avenue with 11 photos, Liberty State Park with 20, Garfield Avenue with 13, Martin Luther King Drive with 16, and West Side Avenue with 9
- 23 November, 2008: Finally finished the complete section for Miami with 142 images total, mostly of the Metromver, but 13 of Tri-Rail, and 30 of Metrorail
Also using Google Maps, made a map of every Amtrak Station on this website.
I also decided that it was time to continue updated sections from all my photos I took over the summer, now updating the Hudson-Bergen Light Rail, every station I photographed in June, now its just a matter of making webpages: Harsimus Cove with 16 photos, Harborside Finciancial Center with 20, Exchange Place with 13, Essex Street with 32 photos, and Marin Blvd with 15 photos, Enjoy!
- 21 November, 2008: I just made my first update to my website from a moving transit viechle with Wi-Fi, I'm currently on the FrontRange Express coming back from Denver, from a day of railfanning. We just pulled into Castle Rock to make our stop at the Park & Ride there. The upload isn't Denver yet but a section for the Miami Metromover with about 50 photos whitch I had the pleasure of riding when I got stranded there because of American Airlines and back weather back in August. Sections for Miami's other two rail systems soon.
- 20 November, 2008: Did the rest of what I have the of the BMT eastern division: Wycoff Ave with 12 photos, and Forest Ave with 4 photos, both are on the M. I also added some placeholder pages to make navigation through stations without photos yet easier, can't wait to get back to New York towards the end of December and finish the BMT Eastern Division off!
- 14 November, 2008: For the first time in a long time had a nice long free day to dedicate to this website. Did the rest of the L stations I have photos of in Brooklyn (expect the rest of the L in completion when I'm back in New York in Dencember, I'm doing this update from Colorado Springs): DeKalb Ave with 8 photos, Jefferson St with 11, Morgan Ave with 21, and Montrose Avenue with 10.
Also did as much of the J in Queens that I have photographed, many of the stops I don't feel justice has been done to and I do plan to make a more thoruough visit when I can: 75 St-Elderts Lane with 22 photos, 85 St-Forest Pkwy with 14, Woodhaven Blvd with 6, 111 St with 4, and 121 St with 2.
Also made pages for the two Archer Avenue extension stations that I hadn't finished yet: Sutphin Blvd-Archer Ave with 5 photos, and Jamaica Center with 9 photos.
- 13 November, 2008: Had a little time to do a bit of a major update, continued down the Canarsie line with a new page for Sutter Avenue with 22 photos from the archive. Then went the other direction on the L train going through the arcive, with 12 photos of Bushwick Av-Aberdeen St, 6 of Wilson Av, 4 of Halsey St, and 5 of the underground L station at Myrtle Av.
- 2 November, 2008: Decide to make my way down the Canarsie Line: Built a page for Atlantic Avenue on the L.
- 1 November, 2008: Finished another station along the Jamaica Avenue (J/Z) elevated Cypress Hills with 20 photos, and 16 photos of the Broadway Jct: (East NY/Eastern Parkway superstation)
- 30 September, 2008: Had a chance to basically finish off all of the J stations in Brooklyn: Crescent St with 15 regular station photos + 6 of Arts For Transit installations there, Norwood Av with 16 + 7 art, Cleveland
St with 11 + 9 art, Van Siclen Av with 14 + 7 art, Alabama Av with 16 + 8 art, Chauncey St with 7 + 9 art,Halsey St with 10 + 12 art, Gates
Av with 8 + 12 art, Kosciuszko St with 11 + 12 art, Flushing Av with 17 + 8 art, Lorimer St rebuilt and added 3 + 7 art,Hewes St with 8 + 5 art,
- 29 September, 2008: Finished the rest of the transfer station at Lorimer St, adding 11 photos of the L Train's station. I have now continued down the G line exhusting my archive (Fulton Street will have to wait until I'm back in NYC in December): Broadway with 18 photos, Flushing Avenue with 18, Myrtle-Willoughby Avs with 16 photos, Bedford-Nostrand Avs with 5, Classon Av with 5, and Clinton-Washington Avs with 8 photos
Next to upload from the archive is what I have from the J and Z in Brooklyn and Queens: Began with Marcy Avenue with 24 photos and 5 additional ones of Arts for Transit there.
- 28 September, 2008: Decided to make some geniuine pages for the G-train, the forgotten subway line: Rebuilt the pages for 21 St-Van Alst, adding 10 photos, Greenpoint Avenue with 15, Nassau Av with 7, and Metropolitan Av-Grand St with 18 photos. Enjoy!
- 20 September, 2008: Even though I'm back in Colorado Springs I decided to make an update from my summer spree of photos of more Subway Stations. Added 25 photos of the station for Queens Plaza, and 14 photos of the art installation
- 13 September, 2008: Added 20 photos I took of Chicago-Union Station that I took changing trains there on my way back to Denver.
- 8 September, 2008: Two more Amtrak stations from my trip back to Colorado, Ottumwa, IA with 15 photos, and Omaha, NB with 10 almost literally (it was 12:30AM) midnight photos. I now have 54 out of 505 for Amtrak Stations, I'm 10% done!
- 7 September, 2008: Added another Amtrak Station from my trip back to Colorado: Galesburg, IL with 12 photos.
- 5 September, 2008: Added 5 photos to the Cleveland, OH Amtrak Station and a page with 12 photos of Toledo, OH from my cross-country trip back to Colorado.
- 21 August, 2008: Uploaded two more Amtrak stations from my Canadian trip: Plattsburg, NY with 7 photos, Saratoga Springs, NY with 9 photos. Also another Subway Station: 125 Street on the Central Park West Line.
- 15 August, 2008: I've been away for awhile, but am now back and am continuing down the Lenox Avenue Line with Central Park North-110 Street and 14 photos.
- 26 July, 2008: Added another stop with 16 photos: 116 Street/Frederick Douglas Blvd (8th Ave).. Also began uploading some of the new Amtrak Stations from my trip to Canada: Buffalo-Exchange St, NY with 11 photos and Niagara Falls, NY with 13 photos.
- 25 July, 2008: I was in the mood to continuing doing work in my quest to have every subway station on my little website. I don't have photos of every stop at I don't think I will before I head back to Colorado in the fall but here is one more: 145 Street/Broadway on the 1 train finally has a page with 16 images that were mostly taken just before my trip to Canada
- 24 July, 2008: What I've been working on and doing for most of this month has finally been uploaded: The Lake Ontario Loop TripLog a very detailed narrative of my adventures going up to Toronto and Montreal via Buffalo and Ottawa to railfan more transit systems and also explore some amazing Canadain cities. There are over 70 photos of what I saw (not including transit stations) alone, and many of the stunningly beautiful Adirondack down from Montreal
- 1 July, 2008: Rebuilt the page for 157th St/Broadway with 14 new photos
- 27 June, 2008: I'm continuing down the Lenox Avenue line: added 145 Street with 30 photos, 125 Street with 10 of the station and 12 of the Arts for Transit installation, 116 Street with 16 photos and 8 of Arts for Transit there, also rebuilt the 135 Street page so the links will work continuously and across from the Bronx.
- 26 June, 2008: Rebuilt the pages for Jamaica-Van Wyck with 16 new photos and 148 Street-Lenox Terminal with 15 photos from a quick visits to both stations
- 25 June, 2008: Made some uploads from the archive: 181 Street/IRT with 7 added photos, and Dyckman Street also with 7 added.
- 24 June, 2008: Visited 155 St-8 Avenue (it's on the IND Concourse Line) and have a photo essay of that station with 26 photos. Also added 2 photos from the archive to 145 St (CPW Line).
- 19 June, 2008: Added two more Metro-North Hudson Line Stations, Scarborough with 16, Irvington with 23, Hastings-on-Hudson with 18, Glenwood with 41 photos! 6 more for Harlem-125th Street. Also added the LIRR Roslyn Station with 9 photos.
- 13 June, 2008: Made a fairly large Long Island Railroad of photos taken recently and some from the archive. Broadway with 24, Flushing Main Street with 8, Oyster Bay with 9, and Inwood with 14. Also another Metro-North Station: Ludlow with 26.
- 12 June, 2008: Added six new very obscure Metro-North stations on its Waterbury, Danbury, and Wassaic shuttle-branches, from a recent trip: Harlem Valley-Wingdale with 16 photos, Pawling with 16, West Redding with 22, Seymour with 11, Ansonia with 4, and Derby-Shelton with 16.
- 10 June, 2008: Some more stations to go down the Queens Blvd Line: 65th Street with 19 photos, Northern Blvd with 11.
- 7 June, 2008: I have made some major updates to the NYC Subway Section, I'm trying to get the IND Queens Blvd line complete and have most of it, Jamaica-179 St with 9 additional photos, 169 St with 10 photos, Jamaica-179 St with 9 additional photos, Parsons Blvd with 9 additional photos, Sutphin Blvd/Hillside Ave with 15 additional photos, Brairwood-Van Wyck Blvd with 10 photos, Kew Gardens-Union Turnpike with 26 photos, 75 Ave with 16 photos, Forest Hills-71-Continental Av with 13 additional photos, 75 Ave with 16 photos, 67 Ave with 15 photos, 63 Drive-Rego Park with 23 photos, Woodhaven Blvd with 14 photos, Grand Ave-Newtown with 26 photos, Elmhurst Ave with 20 photos, and 65 St with 19 photos. Please expect many file not found messages, all these pages have links already programmed that will link the websites network together once I update every page to this new .php format
- 31 May, 2008: Added two more LIRR Stations from a bike trip a couple weekends ago: Mastic-Shirley with 5 photos and Montauk with 6 photos. Also a quick upload of more from my Western USA adventures, 4 photos of Highland Park on the LA Metro Gold Line.
A second upload for the Day: Went for a walk and took 24 photos of the Morris Heights, and 10 photos of .
- 30 May, 2008: Made a major upload this time of photos just across the Hudson River from a trip to New Jersey yesterday, also rode the Port Jervis Line, now I've ridden every inch of Metro-North! Photos: 8 of Port Jervis, 10 at Suffern, NY, 16 at Mahwah, 16 at Hawthorne, 14 at Long Branch, and the big hour long stop with sixty-four (that 64)! photos taken at Rahway at the height of rush hour, during an hour there, including my fist photos of their new bi-level cars
- 24 May, 2008: Added the new section for Caltrain with 30 photos from two of the stations for the commuter rail line along the peninsula.
- 20 May, 2008: Added two new sections all from San Diego County, San Diego Trolley section with 52, including 25 of the San Diego Santa Fe Depot for Amtrak Surfliners and the Coaster Commuter Rail, and a trolley stop. Also 23 photos of the only a week old at the time I took them of SPRINTER a new DMU light rail in northern San Diego County. Also the first change to the homepage's banner logo in a very long time with the new Extensive Coverage of the American West montage.
- 19 April, 2008: Added one more Amtrak Station with 16 photos: Grand Jct, CO. Also the section for The New Mexico Rail Runner Express is here! with 30 photos of the amazing new service Bill Richardson championed.
- 18 April, 2008: Two more Amtrak Uploads of Fraser, CO with 10 and Glenwood Springs, CO with 16 photos.
- 12 April, 2008: Continued the Amtrak upload with Reno, NV with 10 photos, Tucson, AZ with 9 and Las Vegas, NM with 19 photos. Also fixed a bug that was hampering the Emeryville station from loading correctly.
- 23 March, 2008: Just god back from a great ten day Spring Break where I drove from Colorado Springs to L.A, getting photos of some small Amtrak Stations and Amshaks along the way. Expect a full TripLog (and my first in about a year) soon. New Amtrak Stations are the first to go up after yet another trip. To get started: Salt Lake City, UT with seven photos, Raton, NM with 14, Trinidad, CO with 7, and Emeryville, CA with 25. Enjoy! (I'm only 38 out of 505 in terms of the Amtrak Stations, with maybe 5 still coming. I don't plan having every Amtrak Station one day, a little to much travel required.)
- 29 February, 2008: Happy leap day! and the first leap day for this website (to bad I didn't launch it on 29 February, 2004) uploaded four more stations from my Denver RTD trip: Pepsi Center/Elitch Gardens with 18 photos, IVESCO Fields at Mile High with 12 photos, Auraria West Campus Station wtih 8 photos, and Alameda with 12 photos.
- 17 February, 2008: Continued uploading from my railfan trip, 10 more for Denver-Union Station RTD
- 15 February, 2008: Went on my first real railfan trip in a very long time, up to Denver to the day mostly to ride the light rail, took way too many photos. They will be up eventually, again I make no promises. Let's start with two from Union Station Union Station (Amtrak Portion), 2 more for 16th & California, 3 more for 18th & California
- 17 January, 2008: I don't know the last time I actually managed to update my website in two consecutive days, (well actually I've kept working past midnight, but anyway). I have made the Las Vegas Monorial Section from a brief visit there last August with 40 photos.
- 16 January, 2008: Finally completed the Denver RTD Light Rail section uploading my 13 photos of the 18th & California Station