Note: Many of the links on these pages may be dead do to more recent updates
- 13 January, 2005: Added the Airtrain Section after a recent trip on it via local buses (I didn't spend $10) with 25 photos, mainly of stations.
In honor of the new year put all updates of 2004 on a seperate page and started fresh.
- 19 January, 2005: From two recent trips on the Long Island Railroad added pages for Long Island City with 16 photos and Kew Gardens with 9;
Also from a recent trip on the Astoria Line: 1-Queensboro Plaza, 8-Astoria Blvd,
and a page with 8 photos for 30 Avenue
- 28 January, 2005: Added a page with 2 photos for the Fulton Street Complex, Rubuilt the Court Street/Borough Hall Page and added a photo.
Also added from my trip on Airtrain JFK, 3 annoucement recordings
- 1 February, 2005: Added a page with 7 photos for Bronx Park East
- 4 February, 2005: Rebuilt the 167 Street with 20 new photos! and lots of information about the station.
- 16 February, 2005: Completely rebuilt the homepage making much, much more simple to navagate, and also vald XHTML. Added the Metro-North Section with over 50! photos,
10 New Airtrain JFK Photos at various stations.
- 20 February, 2005: Railfanned New Jersey Transit on Friday, a new section with 33 photos.
- 4 March, 2005: Rebuilt the 207th Street(IRT) page with 4 new photos
- 6 March, 2005: Added 3 Metor-North Stations: 22-Tremont 8-Bridgeport 7-Waterbury
- 13 March, 2005: Stamford with 26 photos
- 14 March, 2005: Grand Central Terminal
- 19 March, 2005: Metro-North Melrose Station 10 photos, from my ByRail Trip
- 20 March, 2005: Added more from my ByRail yesterday: 8 more photos for Tremont and a page for Botanical Garden with 2 photos. Finally Uploaded
a page for Wakefield with 14 photos in the snow.
- 24 March, 2005: Rebuilt the Gun Hill Road (Dyre Ave Branch) page with 7 new photos, some from the same ByRail
- 1 April, 2005: Took a day-trip to Philadelphia to photograph and ride the services of SEPTA, PATCO, and the RiverLINE. Here's a start: Trenton Rail Station
- 2 April, 2005: Added more from SEPTA: North Philadelphia (R7),Norristown T.C. (R6/Rt. 100), and my collection of photos of
the Norristown High Speed Line, that's 54 new photos in all, with more to come.
- 3 April, 2005: Continued with SEPTA, and the Philidelphia Area: Market-Frankford Line: 46th and 30th Streets. Subway-Surface:
Street Running, 40th Street Portal, and (27 photos )
- 24 April, 2005: Added the Amtrak Section, currently all photos are arraged by station, soon the rolling stock will also have pages.
- 25 April, 2005: Took a Metro-North Photo Trip using Bee-Line bus which is free until the end of May, after a 45 day strike. So Far: Scarsdale, and
- 26 April, 2005: Dobbs Ferry with 9 photos is now on the web
- 7 May, 2005: Rebuilt the Fantasy Maps page to vald xHTML, added a few more links. Added some more Metro-North Stations from photos in my archive:
Ardsley-on-Hudson (8), Greystone (9), Bronxville (8)
- 27 May, 2005: Been so very busy lately, have had very little time for my site. I did due some railfanning of the Ronkonkoma Line going via Babylon and using diesel C3s, last sunday, Some photos are on the web:
Farmingdale (12), Babylon (3), Locust Manor (3), I also rebuilt the LIRR home page
- 14 June, 2005: Haven't had a chance to add anything lately. After the sceen of my A95 broke (I've been using it that way for about 2 months.) I fineally got a new camera, a powershot S2 IS, 5MP, complete with a 12x zoom. I highly reccomend it. See
my 8 new photos from 9th Street on the Hudson-Bergen Light Rail, had to go over their to visit someone. Also produced by it is: West Farms Square-East Tremont Avenue (6), and
174 Street(3), also a page for Jackson Avenue (4).
- 15 June, 2005: Went on a small trip: Forest Hills (LIRR-13), Kings Highway/Culver(1-3 more from the archives.)
- 16 June, 2005: Added some for photos from my trip yesterday, my large archives and a few I took coming home: Avenue J/Brighton(7), 167th Street/River Ave (5),
61st Street/Woodside (3)
- 17 June, 2005: Added some more photos from my large archives: 40th Stree/Flushing Line (1), Junction Blvd (2), Bellerose(LIRR) (2),
61st Street/Woodside (2)
- 18 June, 2005: Went for a little walk yesterday and got some Metro-North photos at Sputen Duyvil (16), and an Amtrak's Empire Service train passing through Dyckman fields
(3, 2). I also revampted the Amtrak Pages and now they also include photos organized by rollingstock type.
- 20 June, 2005: Went on a large Metro-North Trip: Tremont(1), White Plains (7), Brewster (7),
New Canaan (5), and Stamford (2), that's only the beginning, more to come tommarow.
- 21 June, 2005: Continued adding my pictures from my trip yesterday: 12 photos at Rowayton, 13 at South Norwalk
- 24 June, 2005: Added the TripLogs section with 3 trips: By New Haven Line Branches trip, A trip on the Lakeshore Limited back in February, and from my To Albany for Lunch trip yesterday. Also 11 photos of
- 25 June, 2005: Started off my Freight Railroads section with 7 photos of the Housatonic Railroad
- 26 June, 2005: Finally uploaded my photos of the Danbury Station
- 9 August, 2005: I'm Back!! after spending of month away in Africa (no railfanning done). 2 more P32AC-DM photos from the West Side Line
- 13 August, 2005: Added the tripreport and about 100 photos from my latest Metro-North trip: To The North. I have now ridden every inch of Metro-North (east of the Hudson that is)
- 16 August, 2005: Added 18 photos from Riverdale and 1 P32AC-DM
- 17 August, 2005: Today I am departing on yet another long 2+ week trip. This one within the northeast. I will be able to at least railfan the MBTA "T" in Boston for part of it.
Until I return, I've updated some Jerome Avenue El stations from the archives: 170th Street (7), Mt. Eden Avenue (7), 176th Stret (4),
and pages for: 183 Street (7), Fordham Road (5), and Kingsbridge Road (4).
- 6 September, 2005: Added the Boston-MBTA Section finally, from a trip their in August as well as some photos from the archive, with over 50 photos!
- 7 September, 2005: Expanded the SubwaySounds Section with some new sounds
- 9 September, 2005: Added a number of new LIRR photos and stations with new photos and some from the archive: Wantagh (6), Lynbrook (8),
- 10 September, 2005: Added a hand-drawn Metro-North Map.
- 15 September, 2005: Added from the archive: Mosholu Parkway (6), and page for 3 Avenue-149 Street with 3 photos
- 29 September, 2005: Added 3 photos from the archive and a page for Wakefield.
- 30 Septebmer, 2005: Went down to Broad Channel and got very lucking with the R160B Testing. 6 photos, a sound, and a video for the MTAs lastest cars.
From the Archives 19 photos of Nereid Avenue/238 Street.
- 1 October, 2005: Added the rest of my photos of Broad Channel from Yesterday (6).
- 7 October, 2005: Uploaded some more Announcements: 6 train(2) A train(2)
- 8 October, 2005: Even more announcememts: A Train (3)
- 10 October, 2005: Added from last week 16 MNR photos from New Rochelle, and Larchmont
- 13 October, 2005: More Annoucements: 3 4 Trian
- 14 October, 2005: Even More Annoucements: 1-5 Trian, 3-A Trian, 5-2 Trian
- 21 October, 2005: From the Achives: 219 Street/WPR, with 3 photos
- 27 October, 2005: From the archives: Burke Avenue/WPR
- 4 November, 2005: From Last Weekends short NJT/PATH Trip: a page for Ho-Ho-Kus with 14 photos, and 7 new photos of Radburn-Fair Lawn
- 16 November, 2005: Major Update to the SEPTA section from the Veterans day to Philly Trip also added the A-Train Adventures Blog
- 18 November, 2005: Went to Riverdale (9 photos). Major additions to the Sounds Section with announcement recordings from the SEPTA MFL,
and New Jersey Transit
- 19 November, 2005: Added some more of SEPTA from my recent trip: 33rd Street (2 photos), Girard-MFL (6), York-Dauphin/MFL (7),
Huntingdon/MLF (10), and 9 photos of the Route 15 Heritage Trolley
- 23 November, 2005: Finally added my PATCO section with 28 photos, also did my An hour at Sunset at Riverdale Photo Stop with 36 photos!!
- 2 December, 2005: From the archive: both Pelham Parkay stations: Pelham Parkway/WPR with 20 photos, and Pelham Parkway/Dyre Ave Line with 4.
Went railfanning on the J/M. Pages for and photos of Fresh Pond Road (6), Seneca Avenue (6), Flushing Avenue (9), and Lorimer Street with 28!!
- 5 December, 2005: Uploaded from my J/M trip, a few days back: Central Avenue (16)
- 18 December, 2005: Uploaded My Transit Maps Section, using my own unique designes.