Your going to have to go downstairs to the crossover for your transfer. We apologize for the inconvenience. Transfer for your 2 and your 5 service at East 180th St 11 seconds
Ladies and Gentlemen if you need uptown train service for bypassed stations you may transfer up the stairs for the shuttle-uptown 2 and 5 trains...This is a Manhattan-bound 5 Train, The Next Stop is 138 Street-Grand Concourse. Ladies and Gentle men we are being held in the station momentarily by the train's dispatcher, Please be patient. 27 Seconds
This is a Bowling-Ladies and gentlemen there is no downtown local train service, you must take this train to 14 St then back up on a 6 Local train...Stand Clear of the closing doors please. ding-dig ding-dig ding-dig ding-dig-34 Seconds
- Station Annoucement: Their are service changes on the 5 line. Bronx-bound 5 trains replace 2 train service between Chambers Street, Manhattan and 149th Street-Grand Concouse. For Bronx-bound service to 241 Street-White Plains Road, plase take the Bronx-bound 5 train (422 KB)
- This is Pelham Parkway...This is an East 180th Street-bound 5 train. The next stop is Morris Park. Stand Clear of the closing door-
- This is Morris Park...This is an East 180th Street-bound 5 train. The next and last stop is East 180th Street.
- Attention Ladies and Gentalmen, the Next and Last Stop is 180th Street. Passengers if you want to continue going south, wait on the platform for the number 2 train. Once again Last Stop...
- This is East 180th Street. Transfer is avalable for the 2 trian.
- This is a Bowling Green-bound 5 Express Train the Next stop is 14th Street-Union Square
- This is 14th Street-Union Square. Transfer is avalable to the 6, L, N, Q, R, and W Trains
- This is a Bowling Green-bound 5 Express Train, The Next stop is Brooklyn Bridge-City Hall (148 KB)
Home<Subway Sounds<5 Line
Last Updated: 14 October, 2005
This Website is maintained and copywrite 2005 by Jeremiah Cox. This website is not affiliated with any transit provider. Do You have any subway/transit photos and other media you would like to see on this website? or questions or comments? Contact the Webmaster