Red Bank has a historic 1875 Victorian-era two story with an attic station house. Inside is a ticket office open for one shift weekdays and a waiting room. The depot is painted pink with green trim and was restored from 2012 to 2014. For trains, the station received modern high-level platforms in about 2006. The 8 car side platforms run from the grade-crossing of Chestnut Street north to Monmouth Street. Ramps are available at each end of the platforms with additional staircases down to the parking lots (mixed up with some for short-term parking for nearby businesses). The northbound platform is canopied held up by green support beams for its nearly its entire length except at its northern end where the historic depot is in the station's main entrance plaza. The southbound platform is canopied for about a car-length in the middle of the platform. Both platforms also have small shelters just beyond ramps at their northern ends. Beneath each canopy small glass windscreens are decorated with photos of historical Red Bank, part of Red Bank Through History Designed by Kenneth Leap, Runnemede, NJ. The southbound platform also has a drop off area with it's own canopy structure for passengers waiting to be picked-up. Parking is in lots both surrounding and near the station.
All Photos taken on 9 June, 2013