Prudential Station is the first stop after the 'E' branch to Heath Street separates from the Tremont Street Subway, it is also underground in the Huntington Avenue subway opened only in 1941. The stop has two side platforms for the two trolley tracks with the opposite track and platform clearly visible from the in service ones. Each platform has a staircase and short elevator up to an intermediate mezzanine area where the faregates are and a free crossover. This in turn leads to an up escalator and staircase directly onto the west sidewalk of Huntington Avenue just north of Belvidere St. There are also two escalators and street elevator that lead to another interior entrance on the opposite side of the street within the Prudential Center.
All photos taken on 29 June, 2011
Last Updated: 4 July, 2011