Cadillac Center Station is located just before the People Mover passes through a parking garage. It has one street level entrance near the SW corner of Farmer Street and Gratiot Avenue. The doors lead directly to the turnstiles and to an elevator and escalator/staircase structure that doubles back at an intermediate landing to reach the platform. There is the emergency exit at the other end of the station.
Artwork: In Honour of Mary Chase Statton by Diana Kulisek/Pewabic Pottery is reclaimed tiles manufactured in 1955 and tiles of Detroit workers originally in Detroit's Northern High School in 1926.
All photos taken on 28 October, 2011